How to create this dated event?

I would like to create a dated event list and am wondering how it was done here?

Any ideas?

While the design is not the same, I released a new stack this week: Event Calendar.

Preview: https://www.rapid-ideas.com/previews/eventcalendar/

Chris

1 Like

Hi Chris, I looked at your calendar and liked it very much but its not what i had in mind right now.
but thanx for your response

I am unclear if you want this attached to an actual calendar (google calendar, date snap etc.), if you are just looking for a list stack you can use in RW or if you want it fed from outside RW (maybe Google sheets and gridIron stack in that case)

Can you explain further?

Firstly what I find appealing is the layout of the date with month under it. Simple and clean.
And event text to the right. I can create it with stacks but was wondering if there was a simple ‘drop-in’ solution?
No, it is not attached to a calendar or feed in. Its just a stand alone way to present and event or 2 in a clean way. i guess thats what I liked about it.

You’d be able to do that with HeaderPro and Paragraph Pro from Big White Duck. Brilliant stacks and incredibly versatile.

You can find them here.

I see, well if you are happy to update it using RW then stacks are probably your best bet as @robbeattie suggested Header pro and paragraph pro are extremely versatile, maybe put the whole thing in a grid stack. If you want to update outside of RW then have a look at GridIron from chillidog it has alot of formating options and feeds from a google sheet. Good Luck, I would be intrested in seeing what you come up with.

I have done something similar with Total CMS and the Today stack on the middle of this page. I haven’t included any times as there was no need but could easily add them, the entries are manually added as a TCMS blog.

1 Like

In the end I did it with BWD stacks
Looks like this.

3 Likes

How to test the calendar in a browser? Thanks