How to delete photos/files from "photo album" page

My apologies if this has been answered before, I have RTFFd and checked the PDF guide and can’t seem to find help.

I created a standard “photo album” page in Rapidweaver and added quite a number of photos to it for a “slideshow” (standard Rapidweaver, not Stacks). I want to remove a few of the photos (jpeg files) I put in it but leave the basic page intact. In the “edit” section of that page I can click on and highlight each file, but hitting the delete button is met with a chirp sound and nothing more. Right clicking gives me nothing. If I go to the “EDIT” pull down menu “cut” and “delete” are both grayed out. There must be a way to take out an individual photo short of deleting and recreating the entire page, no? But I can’t find it.

I am using Rapidweaver 7.5.7. I will upgrade to RW8 if that would make a difference, but my search for that doesn’t turn up any more info on how to do this.

thanks for your help.

In Edit mode, just highlight the photo or photo(s) you want to remove and click the little minus button at the bottom of the main window.

Rob

3 Likes

Thank you so much Rob. You are a genius (or maybe I am an idiot, but I spent hours trying to figure it out and you solved it in one sentence). Hooray for the Forum.

No problem. Everything’s obvious when you know how to do it!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.