How to fully restore a working RW6 installation with all purchased plugins and themes from backup

Hi there,
I’m using RW for several years now and never experienced serious problems. Yesterday though I tried to fire RW6 up and it asked me for a license?. I provided the license number and RW6 started. The problem is now that all my plugins, themes, stacks etc. are lost. RW reports that plugins an themes are missing!!! And I collected a lot during the years! I think this happened after using the CleanMyMac app… But I’m not sure.
I do have backups of my iMac and want to restore ONLY the RW6 installation so I can work on my projects again. What must be restored (besides the app itself) to get a working RW6.3.7 installation again.
I’ve found some directories like: ~/Library/Group Containers/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver and ˜/Library/Application Support/Rapidweaver

Help please, i’m lost here…

If you were to restore the ~/Library/Containers/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver6 folder, and then immediately restart your Mac, you may find this fixes things. The restart should be considered non-optional.

—N

1 Like

Thanks a lot,
This did fix my problem :slightly_smiling:

Greets,
Q.

1 Like