Implementing a gallery with Sentry

Hello All,

I’m creating a site for a client that is a real technophobe and I’d like to keep it as simple as possible. Has anyone had success with implementing any kind of image gallery using Sentry, that allows the client to change images through the Sentry interface?

Cheers,
Beem

Hi Beem,

if you could get me up to speed how a Sentry page does look like (is it a stacks page?) and how images are showing currently on that page, I might be able to add something to Gallery Stack like I did for Armadillo.

Cheers!

1 Like

Now THAT is awesome support @instacks!

It is a stacks page with some Sentry stacks, I’m not sure what info you need but if you tell me what you need, I’ll try to provide details.

Cheers,
Beem

All I need is an example page with photos.

If you don’t want to publish publicly, send me a PM :smiley:

1 Like

100% I’ll throw something together quickly, I was still exploring the options at this point. Give me 15m. Thank you!

Cheers,
Beem

1 Like

hi @instacks , hi jannis,
i am too very interested in adding gallery 3 to a sentry page. here is a test i have been working on, for you to look at,
cheers, tomas
here is the website: tn089.de

@tnittner
Just released 3.2.7 with Sentry Integration. Setup should be like https://instacks.com/gallerystack/tutorial/#armadillo

1 Like

@instacks, thank you for your incredible support and customer service! You implemented a feature request in literally a few days. Guys, seriously, if you haven’t yet taken a look at instacks.com, do it. Great stacks and absolutely amazing support!

2 Likes

I just implemented a Gallery stack/Armadillo page gallery solution as guided by @instacks in one of my projects and it works brilliantly! Jannis, you rock, dude!

1 Like

@Beemerang Can you share a link with us?

1 Like

Hi @Mathew, it’s a client site that is still under development but I’d be happy to share once it has been completed if the client has no objection. :slight_smile:

Sounds fair enough. Many thanks.

1 Like