Input Regarding RapidWeaver Classroom

Hello Community… Came across RapidWeaver Classroom last weekend and it looks like a fantastic RapidWeaver centric training resource. Would value input from those who have used it and if it is still actively being supported?

Kind Regards,
Dave

??? Is there some sort of link you are trying to share? If so it didn’t come across.

Apologies… I just updated the original post to make it a little more clear and included the link.

Thank you,
Dave

Hi Dave, it’s funny timing to come across this because about 10 minutes ago I replied to an email that you sent me over the weekend. Yes, I am still active with RapidWeaver Classroom and consulting services! :smile:

-Ryan

1 Like

Thank You Ryan… Much appreciated. Your site looks great and I have plans to dive in this week and take a look around. Will most likely join as you appear to have a lot of classes that are right in line with some of what I am wanting to learn as it relates to a RapidWeaver development workflow.

Thank you for putting together what appears to be a thoughtfully laid out resource, this sort of thing takes a lot of work to do and get right.

Kind Regards,
Dave