I am delighted to introduce to you to the Source Workbook. A whole new way to learn about using a framework to build websites with RapidWeaver and Stacks!
The Workbook is packed full of useful information including:
- a full reference manual (every single setting in every Source stack is detailed!)
- information about getting properly set up to start building web sites with RW/Stacks
- numerous step-by-step tutorials and projects to learn about working with a framework
The Workbook is still being added to and I have a few more chapters that I want to add. It’s already packed full of useful information though (in well over 100 pages) and so I am releasing it for an ‘early bird’ discounted price. All early birds will get every update as I add more content and more chapters.
Here are a list of the completed chapters:
- Setup: Overview of setting up RapidWeaver, Stacks and Source for the best possible workflow
- Source: Stacks and Settings: Detailed information about every Source stack and setting
- Projects - Introduction and Setup: Introduction to how the projects work and the setting up of the ‘styling’ stacks that will be used
- Projects 1 - Fundamentals: Introductory level projects and tutorials to learn the basics and key concepts
These chapters are in development / planned:
- Projects 2 - Advanced layouts: Medium level projects and tutorials to look mainly at using our powerful Grid Plus stacks
- Projects 3 - Coder and CSS: Advanced level projects and tutorials to take more control of the design and coding yourself
- Going beyond the design: A look at optimisations we can make for better performance and SEO
- Making the site live: Information about getting your site published and available
p.s. The workbook is available via our brand new (Rapidweaver-built!) RapidWeaver Academy site. More information about this will be shared very soon. All accounts from the previous system will be migrated across (so if you get the Workbook now then try to use the same email as your existing Academy account so that the workbook and all of your courses will be tied together in the same account).
p.p.s. If you have not yet tried out Source then this is an especially great time to do so. To celebrate the launch our Source Addon stacks are currently available at 30% off (use the code