Is it possible linking to a section of an Accordion from another page? (Foundry)

Yes, sorry if I was not clear. It appeared you were asking if you could add your own iconography via images to the title bar, which you cannot do. You can use the built-in FontAwesome options though, which are a part of the stack’s features.

1 Like

Hey Adam, I like your avatar.

1 Like

Should be doable with some font awesome snippets. Maybe a couple of lines of CSS.

@Elixir, is Foundry supporting font awesome v5?

Foundry makes use of the FontAwesome library that is included in the Stacks API. Stacks includes FontAwesome v4 at this time. Updating Stacks to use v5 is a much more complicated thing that it might appear on the surface to ensure everything works in harmony.

When, and if Stacks incorporates v5 into the API then I will look at using the in-built library to add it to Foundry.

1 Like

Hi Joe, does Glider permit external links? If yes how?

Is this what you’re looking for? Home - Weaver's Space Community

@joeworkman I forgot to ask you, is my main question doable with the Foundation stack?

Foundation accordion does not support this.

1 Like

Thanks Jason, but this works if you want to open Glider from a button located in the same page.
I would like to open directly from another page.

I have this same questions @tappo. can a button on one page, open a glider on another?

Judging from the documentation reference here I would say yes.

@teefers That documentation works IF the external link to open the Glider stack is on the SAME page. I can not get it to work if I create a button or link on one page to open the glider on another page.

I don’t have glider, so I can’t say for sure it would work. But I would think it should based on the documentation.

What does your link look like?

Glider cannot be opened from another page. However, Call to Action can trigger Glider and a ton of other stacks on page load and many other situations.

An interesting feature that I could add to CTA would be to launch that call to action when a particular hash is in the URL. I think that would be a great idea. I will definitely add this in an update.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.