Is this (easily) possible; maybe with a stack?

I’m looking to create a page where I can type something in and leave notes. A basic text editor would be fine. I’ve bumped into checklist type stacks, where the user can see an already established list and check off individual items, but I’m more interested in the content part, not just the checkboxes. If it’s not clear, I want to do this on the webpage, not thru Rapidweaver.

I would password protect the page (I already know how to do that (thanks PageSafe). I know there are CMS setups for this, that would probably be overkill and not worth the effort. Longtime but sporadic user (mostly for myself) so I still feel like a newbie. Trying to not get overwhelmed.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

Are you talking about you(not just users of the site) editing data on an existing page?

You could have a look at 1LD QuickEdit.

You are so right - I used that on a site a couple of years ago. Thanks! I’m currently playing around with it and crashed 3 out of three times. It’s on the same page as Doobox ‘Stats’ stack. I think that’s the problem. I’ve created a new page with just the QuikEdit stack and it’s not crashing, though it won’t preview. I just get a blank page. Time to post again for help :slight_smile: You absolutely led me to the best choice - I completely forgot about it - Thanks! Now, off to get it to work :slight_smile:

I don’t have QuickEdit myself, so Ican’t tet it with stats.

I think you have to preview in a browser or publish for it to work, here is the help page:

I figured out it’s user error (again) I didn’t have content on the page. I thought that I would be previewing the login page, which was all I had. I added content and that shows up. I’ll need to do more to see the login page. Also going to put it all behind Pagesafe. Thanks again!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.