Jumping back to the top

(Bill Fleming) #1

I noticed that when ever I remove or add a stack, the edit page jump upward so I had to scroll down to where I was working on.

is that a normal behavior?

(Doug Bennett) #2

Might want to check out this article:

(Bill Fleming) #4

I use lots of stacks, i start from blank foundation stack and build from there using stack but I don’t have or use Rapid Cart Pro.

(Jason Bostick) #5

Beyond the tips that are in the article @teefers linked to, I have also seen on some stacks (BWD’s are the ones that come to mind), where this behaviour can happen if you load a custom font and select the option to ‘show the font in edit’.

(Bill Fleming) #6

Then it may be BWD designs from maximal design. I am using one of his creation on the page. Going to check to see if show fonts are disable or not.

Thank you

(Bill Fleming) #7

Yup it was the “show font”, it stopped doing it after I disable it.

Thank you everyone …

(Andrew Tavernor) #8

Always read the tooltips :wink:

fie

(Bill Fleming) #9

I never use “show fonts” on RW edit and I always check fonts after I publish it to see if I got bitten by the CORS

Reason why this one was enabled because I copy/paste the stack from Maxium Design over to my project. I didn’t know it was enable by default at first. Now I know to check from this point on :blush:

(Andrew Tavernor) #10

:+1:
Yes, I know you are not an irresponsible enabler - I only really posted that screenshot for others who find the thread in future.

(system) #11

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.