🎥 Learn How To Build A Responsive Site With Foundation Or Foundry

Exciting news! We’ve just released two new training courses for RapidWeaver — the RapidWeaver Foundry Course and the RapidWeaver Foundation Course.

Both of these courses show you how to build a Realmac inspired responsive website, using Foundry or Foundation — the two most popular frameworks for RapidWeaver.

You’ll learn how to create a modern website featuring advanced responsive layouts, full page banners, modal popovers, interactive image galleries, animated content, and much more.

Buy Now & Save 25% (First 50 Customers Only)

To celebrate the launch of these courses we’re offering a 25% discount for the first 50 customers. If you want to take your Weaving to the next level, then Buy the Foundry Course or Buy the Foundation Course now as this discount is sure to go fast!

Use the following coupon code during checkout to save 25% on either course: Save25%

You can find out more about both of these courses on the Foundry Course and Foundation Course pages.

Happy Weaving :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Also, I forgot to mention: as with the previous course we’ve released, these two new courses will also be available to subscribers on the RapidWeaver Community later this week.

This means you can either purchase these courses for a one-off payment (and you get to keep the videos), or you can signup for a monthly/yearly RapidWeaver Community subscription — the choice is yours!

2 Likes

Ben,

Really like the 1st (Foundation) video but also feel like I really need a resource/assets folder with the the logos, images, etc…that you use in the video. This would make following along with you so much easier! Can you please make those assets available?

Thx,

Doug

I need to check the licenses for all the assets used before I could possibly share them. I’ll let you know ASAP :slight_smile:

I really like the Foundry video. These (Foundation/Foundry) videos are a great help in getting up and running. Well done. The missing training link now exists. I watch the vid once all the way through before starting to implement. Good to get the “big picture” first.
In video #2 It mentions the Safari Menu selection: Develop—> Enter Responsive Design Mode. I did not realize that was available even though it was right in front of me all the time!

Wondering if I can have a page or two with a different framework (Foundation) so as to also take advantage of Foundation only stacks.

Ok, here’s the assets used in the Foundation / Foundry courses — sorry for the delay!

Foundry & Foundation Course Assets

Happy Weaving :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Excellent. Thank you, Ben.

Ben, Thank you so much! You’re a gentleman and a scholar.

Best,

Doug

1 Like