Link and unlink buttons inactive

Hello,
using RW 8.6.1 and voyager Pro.
Problem is : I can select text in stacks, but when I want to create a link to another page, or URL, the link and unlink buttons remain dull and inactive.

Thanks !

What stack(s) are you using?
What version of the stacks plugin?

Hi
thank you Doug,

I guess they a re all Stacks 3 or S4S (can’t open a Stack gallery page or plugin page)

I could select text in the text stack and get access to the link button.

I wanted to do that with a button as a link but it didn’t work.

I had to create the link in a text stack, copy it and duplicate the text in the button so it works.

I wanted to do it in the header stack with one word, but couldn’t do it.

Thanks

M.

mpz13@orange.fr

teefers
Doug Bennett
RapidWeaver Pro

April 20

Massilian:
I can select text in stacks,

(Attachment PastedGraphic-1.tiff is missing)

Hi
thank you Doug,

I guess they a re all Stacks 3 or S4S (can’t open a Stack gallery page or plugin page)

I could select text in the text stack and get access to the link button.

I wanted to do that with a button as a link but it didn’t work.

I had to create the link in a text stack, copy it and duplicate the text in the button so it works.

I wanted to do it in the header stack with one word, but couldn’t do it.

Thanks

M.

mpz13@orange.fr

teefers
Doug Bennett
RapidWeaver Pro

April 20

Massilian:
I can select text in stacks,

Stacks 3? S4S is shorthand for stacks4stacks a 3rd party stack. Not sure what you mean when you say “can’t open a Stack gallery page or plugin page”?

You should be able to take a button stack (like the one that came with stacks) and add the link. It’s in the inspector area:

The link buttons at the bottom of the page for stacks 3 only are active for styled text. (the text stack that comes with stacks is an example.

The header stack that comes with stacks is an HTML stack that’s wrapped with an <h3> tag. You can still add a link to a single word but would need to do it with native HTML.

GREAT !
Thank you !
I was looking for the Link and Unlink icons at the bottom of the RW page…
Problem solved !
Take care
M.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.