Live Stream - Learn how to use Call to Actions to Build your Audience

Wednesday 3/6 at 11am PST

I have long thought that Call to Actionwas a very under appreciated stack. Last week I quietly released v2.0 as a free update to all existing users! The CTA stack now has 13 different way to trigger actions to interact with your visitors. You can really use CTA to add depth to your websites like never before.

In this live stream you will learn all about how to use CTA to interact with your users. You will also learn how you can track custom actions that they are taking through your analytics software.

Attend via the YouTube website in order to use the chat room. See you then!

4 Likes

Hi @joeworkman, great live session. Looking under the “Call To Action” dropdown, I didn’t see any option for Foundry’s modal. Would you consider making this an option?

Sure. I will add that to the list!

Thanks to everyone that was able to join live today! We had almost double of the attendance last week. We had 47 people watch the stream live! There’s already been 111 people watch the replay and we only ended 2 hours ago.

There were a lot of fumbles today but I know a lot of you enjoy watching me run into issues (you sadists! :wink:) Just comes to show you that even I stumble through things too.

Let me know what you have thought about the live streams.

Interested in FREE 1-on-1 coaching from me?

I thought that it would be really fun to occasionally do a live one-on-one coaching call for an hour with any of you. If you feel that you may be interested in something like that please reach out.

Live on Friday as well?

Many of you know that I have held live weekly hangouts every Friday for many years. I have thought about kicking those off every week with a quick live show that simply reviewed what was going on in the world of Weaver’s Space and RapidWeaver that week. It would serve as a great starter to the official hangout (that would not be live) each week. In these live, we would have official audience participation and probably a bit of haggling (all in good fun of course).

I would start the hangouts as a live… but others could still be on via Zoom. Maybe 30-45mins. Then I would turn off the live component and it would be a normal hangout as we have always had

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.