Looking for Animation stack that is compatible with Streamline theme

Hi everyone,

I want to add some animation to my website (fading in images for example). I liked the Animagic stack (https://elixirgraphics.com/plugins/animagic) but when I downloaded it I realised it was not compatible with the ‘Streamline’ theme I am currently using (http://michaeldaviddesign.com/themes/streamline/).

I contacted Animagic support and they said:

“Animagic will not work with that sort of locked scrolling effect that the theme is using. The trigger the animatic needs, which is the page itself scrolling, does not happen with that sort of theme. I have a theme of my own that works the same and Animagic does not work with it either. It is just how the code works.”

I am now looking for an alternative stack that will enable me to achieve the same ‘animated’ function but which is compatible with my theme.

If anyone has any suggestions I would be very grateful!

Thank you.

I think that Doobox’ Jet stack may help you out here. I know one of its features is the ability to animate content when other stacks can’t (for whatever reason)

@Doobox - is that the case?

Rob

The ‘Jet’ animation stack from Doobox works just fine with Streamline, I have just tried it out.

Hi there Rob,

I’d have had to say “no idea really”, I don’t own the theme. But someone just tested and posted it does indeed work in that theme.

Kind Regards
Gary Simpson
Doobox Software

The power of the Forum! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the help with this. I downloaded the Jet stack from Doobox but it doesn’t seem to be working with the Streamline theme… When I add the animation, and then try to preview the page, the scrolling function will no longer work on the page at all. I wondered if it was just a problem with the ‘preview’ so I published the page live but it was the same problem. As soon as the Jet stack is included anywhere on the webpage then that page won’t scroll at all.

Not sure how to fix this. I tried unchecking the ‘Stacks Breakout’ and ‘Theme Breakout’ checkboxes in the Jet settings but this did not resolve the issue.

@Doobox, do you have any other suggestions I could try?

Thanks all, much appreciated!

Since he has both the theme and the stack, it sounds like one for @jspencer2 if he’s willing and able.

Unfortunately I haven’t managed to resolve this issue… I emailed @Doobox twice but never heard anything back :confused: Feel like I’ve hit a wall with it.