Media Browser not showing photos in RW 7

Media Browser not showing photos from my Photos app when using RW 7. And the stack I’m using does not allow drop and drag from the Photos app to the image holder in the stack. I need the Media Browser to work in RW 7.

Just an update on this on September 29. I’m still having issues. My Media Browser is only showing videos and none of my more than 8,000 photos in Photos. Here’s a screen shot of what I see.

CloudApp

Still having issues as of December 16. Rapidweaver support has not been helpful with this.

Do you have more than one Photos library?

Same problem here. Rather annoying. I can navigate in the browser to the folder I want but photos don’t show up.

I’m still having the same problem after nearly 4-5 (or more) months. Rapidweaver support is not responding to my requests for help.

Regarding your question. I have only one Photos library in my Pictures folder in my home folder.

I ask because if there is more than one library, the one you want for RW must be set to “use as system photo library” in Photos preferences. But if there is just one library, it is a moot point.

I’m only seeing one library in my Pictures folder. And I’m not seeing any preference setting in Photos as you mention in your post. Here’s what I’m seeing in Photos preferences.

CloudApp

The tab is there but it is greyed out. So that is not the problem.

We’re aware of this issue and are looking into it. Hopefully we’ll have a fix or workaround soon.

Sorry I can’t be of more help right now.

I’m glad you are aware of the issue and working on it. Please let me know when it’s fixed.
Thanks,

Ron