MyMenu Stack: How to get padding inside the menu

Hellow fellow weavers,
I am working on a new project for a client. My choice fell on the Mountains theme. Unfortunately, it has issues with the menu for small mobile devices. Therefore I purchased the MyMenu stack and use it in addition to the built-in menu.

Here is my project so far: http://cp.rathmair.eu/

Now I have 2 questions:

1. How can I have padding on the left inside the menu stack? I can’t find anywhere controlls for that.
  2. If I want to not show the built-in top menu of the Mountains stack, which CSS coding would I need for that?

Thanks for your help.
Franz

Give this a try:

.navbar-nav .nav-link {
    padding-left: 1rem;
}

You can adjust the padding amount to anything you want. 1rem = 16px on this theme.

This should stop it from displaying:

.navbar.navbar-expand-lg.pt-3 {
    display: none;
}

Also on the mymenu settings make sure you Enable Responsive Layout, Right now the menu fills to much of the screen on mobile.

2 Likes

Thank you, Doug, excellent!
How can I get the two last items in the menu who are controlled as “custom menu items” get in line with the other items above? They already had a certain padding from beginning and there is still a slight difference.
I’d appreciate your help once more.
Thank you.
Franz

Give this a try:

.customMenuItems > li > a {
    padding-left: 1rem!important;
}
1 Like

Excellent, you are making my day! (It’s a bright sunny Saturday morning here in Austria, just beautiful!)

Have a great weekend.

Shalom, Franz

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.