###Today Doobox released the latest stack “Grid”.
Built for the Stacks 3 plugin and beyond, this stack taps into the latest available features of the Stacks plugin.
- Re-Order the cells you add to the grid at any time with simple drag and drop.
- Independent horizontal and vertical gutters between cells.
- Up to 4 columns can be displayed in the grid on any device size.
- Easy selection of the number of columns to display at each device size.
- Vertically align cell content of varying height to the top, middle or bottom on a row by row basis.
###See more info and a demo of the Grid stack in action here.
Purchased. Nice to have a JS free grid stack in the arsenal !
@Doobox Will your Grid stack create equal sized content boxes? (e.g. if I have different sized paragraphs in each box and each box has a border around it, will all of the boxes look the same size?)
It’s impossible to make images of different size (proportionately) look the same size in a grid.
You could make each cell of the grid have a background behind each image and have those backgrounds be of equal height on a row by row basis, or indeed make every cell in the grid posses a faux equal height.
Gid does not possess the ability to force a cell to be the same height as it’s neighbour, for a couple of reasons.
This could be done with CSS using table-cells. The reason we don’t do that is browser support. Older but still widely used browsers do not support table-cell.