Newbie - Video Wall stack not working

I have published my website and all is well, except I decided to add my Vimeo videos. I purchased the video wall stack and downloaded and installed. It shows in the finder under stacks, but does not show under the add ons in RW. I have not ever installed any other add on so may be missing something?

Do you have the actual Stacks plugin installed? Http://Yourhead.com

Thanks. I purchased and installed it. Now says that the foundation theme isn missing?

Also get this in RW.

Shows they are installed.

What is that, a demo project?
Or are you using foundation for your site?
If not, change the theme o one you have ( if it is a demo project, there may also be other foundation stacks missing, just get rid of those and use stacks you have in place of them. Use standard column stacks in place of foundation columns etc.)

What you will need to do in your project is to add a Stacks page (page type)
Then add column stacks, text/paragraph stacks, image stacks, video wall etc to that page to build the page layout you want.

The demo project is provided as a convenience. However, it is built with my Foundation theme. Video Wall does work inside any theme though. You could copy the Video Wall instance from that demo project and paste it into a new project that you are working on.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.