Override UIKit Fonts in RapidcartPro - SOLVED

@rob

Does anyone know how to use the UIKit in Rapidcart Pro and stop it from overriding my site-wide font? I’d like to change the appearance of the button colors and backgrounds, but cannot keep my fonts in doing so.

Well, I deleted the UIKit code and it’s still applying to my files. This is ridiculous. @rob please come out of hiding!

thanks, Lisa

By disabling “Force Base Style” in Customization > Settings > General window, no font is loaded by RapidCart Pro (UIkit).
If the font is still overridden, please check if you have loaded a custom style with UIkit Customizer in Customization > Style window.
In this case, at line 2 you should see a rule related to the font.
Just remove it and republish the page.

1 Like

I have always had “force base style” disabled. I tried deleting all the UIkit code but it’s still applying. Where do I go from here? https://www.lisasandlerphotography.com/client-store/?catalog/all/-/date/1
Thanks

Please try to republish all files.
You find the option in RapidWeaver main menu.

I confirm there’s a problem when the Style window is completely empty.

Please remove all the code and add a space or a new line.
Or just remove the second line only, the one with the font rule.

It will be fixed in next update.

2 Likes

ok. that was driving me crazy as I tried republishing all several times.

FYI-
There were other lines with fonts. I was able to find them and delete them and now I have my fonts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oorahy! :smiley:

Thanks for your feedback.

2 Likes

Yes… I am able to fix it taking out that part of the code… but for future, this does not work: By disabling “Force Base Style” in Customization > Settings > General window, no font is loaded by RapidCart Pro (UIkit).

Well, this actually works.
But if you used UIkit Customizer you need to remove also all base style rules in Style window.

1 Like

Ok, it works? But only if you remove more code? So it’s not a total override. It would be helpful if you add that to the manual :slight_smile:
Thanks