The latest improvements to Platform come thanks to the awesome input from the community. So quite a few I’s were dotted and T’s were crossed, which pushed the release number to 1.1.3.
The most important updates are:
- Tiles! The Tile stack is now included (https://platform.barth-partners.com/documentation/tile/)
- Columns: re-structure and optimisation; Height feature now works as expected and can be ignored in Edit mode; Overflow handling can be chosen.
- Dropdown: fixed an issue with right alignment; dedicated dropdown button was removed, you can now use the standard button or any other stack to open the Dropdown.
- Platform Settings: horizontal scrolling in edit mode is now possible.
- Pagination: adjusted several settings which were interfering with the layout.
- Plenty of under-the-bonnet improvements.
Projects which use Columns stacks will require a review (sorry for that) because the workings underneath have been optimised and therefore changed.
The promised additions are not forgotten and will be added soon.
The 50% introductory discount for Platform is only available until June 10th, so hurry if you still want to benefit!