If you’re seeking to incorporate a powerful and flexible audio playlist within your RapidWeaver website, the Playlister stack is an absolutely essential tool for the job. Developed exclusively for RapidWeaver (in partnership with some experts from the audio and music industry) Playlister is simple to setup; giving your website users the perfect combination of a fully responsive audio player that is easy to use and will work just about anywhere! Playlister can be extensively styled to match your existing RapidWeaver themes and Font Awesome icon buttons ensure everything remains crystal-clear on retina displays too.
- Simple to use and make it look like your own with dozens of customisable style and colour controls
- Three setup modes for sourcing your MP3 files; Stacks, a web directory of MP3 files or a CSV file
containing track data
- Compatible with lots of different web browsers, tablets and mobile devices
- No caps on the number or duration of MP3 files added to Playlister
- Additional information can be provided with each track, like longer descriptions and purchase buttons
- Retina-display compatible album artwork and Font Awesome icon buttons
- Lightweight codebase for faster page loading Basic copy protection applied (stops people right-clicking and saving MP3 files in their web browser)
- Automatically split the playlist into multiple columns, while painting the correct ordering of items
- Ability to embed the player interface elsewhere in the page, like an ExtraContent or FreeStyle container
Playlister 2 is a FREE UPDATE for all existing users of the (former StackManiac) Playlister stack. To request your 100% coupon code, simply please get in contact with proof of purchase attached (e.g. Paypal receipt, invoice). A video tutorial, free downloadable demo version, a working example and all the documentation can be located on the Playlister webpage.
Playlister requires Stacks 3 and RapidWeaver 6.