PlusKit 3.0 -- Now from YourHead

Is the PlusKit manual not ready? The link to the PlusKit Manual not pointing to one.

Iā€™m late for this party (been working hard :wink: ) But thank you so much, Isaiah. Now, Iā€™m going to grab it. Many thanks!

2 Likes

@isaiah I am super stoked that you are taking on these add-ons.

Looking forward to seeing how they grow.

Cheers,

S

1 Like

@macmad - Some documentation and links are not yet working yet.

But there are a couple resources in the interim.

• For a bit longer the LogHound site remains active (this will probably not last forever): http://loghound.com
  • Weā€™ve posted some info like old FAQs and change-logs and other interesting things http://github.com/yourhead/pluskit (you can find a similar page for each LogHound plugin there)
  • Weā€™re migrating the log hound docs over to our site ā€“ but since the old docs are still around weā€™re taking our time to do it right ā€“ so not all the docs will be linked from our site immediately.

There should not be any dead links tho. If you do find one, please send the URL or the button you clicked on to get there to support@yourhead.com ā€“ Christi should be able to fix it or point you in the right directionā€¦ thanks.

1 Like

@isaiah

I have plus kit, however I am not finding it. I can find it in my add ons however I have never used it since I got RW 2 years ago. I did the update you sent out, however is there a way I can find out if it is active and some demoā€™s? the reason I am asking is because I am looking at getting weaverpix however it states I need Pluskit for it to run properly. I want to make sure I can use it prior to getting weaverpix.

@garyp

If you click the + button (Add) -> All Plugins -> PlusKit (Add one to the site and only 1).

Open the property inspector, page pane (last to the right), does it say thank you for registering at the bottom?

Your edit menu should show Edit -> FindPlus if PlusKit is installed correctly.

HTH
Brad

@Turtle
No it says I have to register. Oh well.

@garyp

Did you purchase a previous version from Loghound?

@isaiah is giving new serials I think or allowing use of your old serial if you still have the email.

If you purchased it from @isaiah then you should have a serial number on your electronic receipt sent via emailā€¦

Brad

I think I deleted it a long time ago. I might have to re-purchase it.

Out of curiosity is it work using? I have never used it before so since I am self funding, and this is a hobby do I actually need it?

@garyp
PlusKit is functional, @isaiah is constantly updating it, do you need it? only if something says it requires it or you want to be able to do the fancy things it does such as import another page into the current page at a selected area ā€¦

I would contact Isaiah about the receipt and upgrade policy as thatā€™s their show over at YourHead Softwareā€¦

HTH
Brad

If youā€™ve purchased previously and know the email address that you used to purchase you can contact our support folks at support@yourhead.com and they can get your old serial number.

We have big big big plans for PlusKit that will bring vast new powers to it in the coming weeks. Itā€™s always been a text-preprocing and importing tool for the more nerdy, the more techy (like me!!! :stuck_out_tongue: ) ā€“ so weā€™re embracing that and running with it.

Hopefully there will be a beta test of some of the new awesomeness in the coming weeks ā€“ watch our twitter: http://twitter.com/yourheadsupport for details about how you can join in (weather or not you own PlusKit).

Isaiah

1 Like

Did pluskit 3.0 ever come out?

I have 3.0.1, so yes.

1 Like

Yes, quite some time ago. And PlusKit 4 is in beta.