PlusKit 3.0 -- Now from YourHead

This is a free update for existing users. With lots of bug fixes and improvements for RapidWeaver 7.

Go grab it and enjoy.

About the release: http://blog.yourhead.com/pluskit-v3-0/

More PlusKit Info: http://yourhead.com/pluskit
Download: http://yourhead.com/pluskit/download/

9 Likes

Congrats on the release @isaiah and team!

2 Likes

Awesome news @isaiah, congratulations and thank you for the continued maintenance and advancement of LogHounds originally designed stacks!

Can’t wait to see what else pops up with the others…

Brad

1 Like

Congratulations and thank you for giving PlusKit a new life.

1 Like

Thanks @isaiah. It’s one of my favorite plugins.
Henk

1 Like

Hi Isaiah,

I have PlusKit 2.92.2 installed right now (RW 6.3.8) on OS X 10.11.2.

What is the process to install the update? Do I need to uninstall the PlusKit I have now first and then install PlusKit 3.0? Will the same registration code work?

Thanks in advance,

Slavi

Fantastic - thanks so much for all your hard work on this great utility

1 Like

Thanks, it’s the plugin I prefer!

1 Like

@Slavi Usually it’s pretty simple:

1. Download.
  2. Double click to install.

There are two potential complications:

1. If you have multiple versions of RW installed, drag and drop the plugin onto the icon.
  2. If the installation doesn’t go as planned for any reason (error message, etc.) then remove the old one first and try again.

Isaiah

1 Like

I don’t think it’s a problem, but it’s still showing up as a Loghound plug in rather than a Yourhead plug in. Is this normal?

@bazza

No, it is not normal, I had the demo of Loghound installed and upgraded to Yourhead without issue

What version of RW (Requires RW6)?

Uninstall the plugin, restart RW
Go to Yourhead’s website, download the V3 of PlusKit
Install the plugin, restart RW
Add plugin to page, insert your serial number
It should show up in Manage Addons as YourHead

Brad

I create a new project to test the new PlusKit 3.
It has only two pages: one text stack page (page 1), and PlusKit (page 2).
PlusKit recognizes without problems my Loghound registration, but when I go to preview the PlusKit page starts flashing and exported itself in a kind of loop.
RW 6.3.8. El Capitan 10.11.4

Any idea?

Best

Thanks Isaiah,
So far so good!
Cheers,
Slavi

The Page only enables the functions of Pluskit, like @import etc. But Loop is her too, but only on Preview ( what you don’t need)

@peppermint

PlusKit page is not to be previewed, this is an issue with RW 6.x and PlusKit 3.x, just go back to edit mode if you accidentally preview the PlusKit Activator Page

It should automatically remove itself from the navigation menu by de-selecting “Show in Navigation” in Inspector. If it has not then please do so as the page has no visible effect on your site, it only enables the PlusKit features.

Brad

@turtle - must have been a glitch as it’s mysteriously popped back into place! Thanks though.

1 Like

Hi Turtle,

Of course, I know that PlusKit is not to be previewed and should not be displayed in the navigation menu, but I do preview accidentally and caught my attention this behavior.

Best

1 Like

@peppermint - no. not normal. please send the simplest file that behaves this way to our support folks (support@yourhead.com) for assistance. i’d like to have a look at that file.

2 Likes

Sent bug report @isaiah with sample project.

Brad

ahhh… i see now… only happens in RW6. :wink:

I’ll see what I can do about that. Until then, try to get into that private beta of the [redacted] thing. :sunglasses:

2 Likes