Problem with Foundry and slide navigation

I am using Slide navigation on a very small website (about 15 pages) it is set up in the same way on every page, but on some pages it work and display all the page title properly, on other page it load but des not display anything. any idea?
Thanks

PJ

Without a URL it’s difficult to say.

It looks like you may have some errant code that doesn’t have properly closed tags. See screenshot. Not sure where exactly in foundry you added that but I’d start there.

1 Like

My bet is that you have <script> tags inside the JavaScript tab in the page inspector. I see people doing this by accident all of the time.

If it’s not that, as @jabostick says, it’s definitely some kind of HTML syntax issue.

1 Like

Yep , you are right; this is an old website that i am “reviving”; I have not made any changes for years, i thought i had cleaned it up, but a stupid line of code was left, not in javascript, but in Head. it did not make sense that it was not working on some pages, I just forgot the basics
thanks again
PJ

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.