Problem with Top Bar-Stack

What version of RapidWeaver are you using?
What version of the Stacks Plugin are you using?
What version of the Foundation Theme do you have?
What version of the Foundation Stacks do you have?

I am having no issues at all.

Also, if it was last week, there was a big issue that brought us from 1.5.x to 1.6.x, and a lot of people did not update the theme. The stacks latest version is 1.6.5 and the theme is version 1.6.2, if you did not get the theme (which is not updated by RapidWeaver but you can get with Waterfall plugin by Nimblehost - http://nimblehost.com/store/waterfall/) then you would see MANY issues with 1.6.5 stacks and 1.5.x theme.

What version of RapidWeaver are you using? 6.3.7
What version of the Stacks Plugin are you using? Latest version from web site
What version of the Foundation Theme1 do you have? Latest version from web site
What version of the Foundation Stacks do you have? Latest version from web site

All of the software is up to date…

I really do appreciate your feedback and thoughts but I honestly don’t have time to troubleshoot it right now. I will get back to it later and see if I can get it to work (I suspect future updates will straighten things out a bit more). I had to run with a different solution to get the site online.

Only thing I can say is to be sure you have the latest versions. I do not know how many times I have seen what you have stated in support tickets, where people put Latest Version but then check for sure when I tell them to check, and they find they do not have the latest version. RapidWeaver 6 makes it VERY easy to tell.

1. Open RapidWeaver
  2. Hold down command and push 7, this opens the Add-ons Manager:
  3. In the search box, type in Foundation, this will bring up the theme, look for the version number under the theme
  4. Then in the search box type in Starter Pack, this will bring up the Foundation Starter Pack, again the version number will be under the stack.

Just a little FYI on finding theme and stacks versions.

RW - 6.3.7
Foundation theme - 1.6.2
Starter Pack - 1.6.5
Addon 1 - 1.6.5
Addon 2 - 1.6.5
Stacks 3 - 3.0.4

I’m having the same issue, just with larger tablets on portrait. How odd! Ooh 3 years late to this one. Story of my life.