Problem with TOTAL CMS

Hi community,

I have a problem. We work on new client website and do it with trial total cms on our domain. Yesterday we finish the web and buy full verison of Total CMS. I get the key and insert it in all neccesary sites, but with my stupidity, i forgot change the domain and push register button. Now, if i want to change domain from test2.diodesign.cz to zusklatovy.cz it shows me “Passport already in use” and regostration failed. Any idea how to change domain in preview in RW?

Here is the screenshot of the problem. I tried to rewrite domain to zusklatovy.cz and this show me.

@joeworkman
Thank you.

You can’t do this yourself, you need to contact support@weavers.space to get this changed.

Thank you for your reply. I think, Total CMS has one free change of domain, is it correct? So maybe i can do this

You can’t do this yourself.

You’ll need to contact @joeworkman for this (support@weavers.space), he’ll be able to get you back up and running!

Already contacted. Thank you guys for your help. I hope @joeworkman will contact me soon, because I need to complete this job as soon as possible.

To test customer pages on your own server or under your own domain, it is best to use your own TCMS licence. When moving the project to the customer’s server, you then simply enter the customer’s licence data.

I unregistered the test domain. You can go ahead and register the new domain.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.