Total CMS not working

OK, I have a test site, Total CMS was working just fine until something broke it. I have tried everything, whenever I try to save data I get a Red Cross bottom right. I have deleted my entire content online and re-uploaded, I have deleted the Total CMS pages and created basic example pages as the JW video -re-deleted the site and done complete upload, I have looked on my server and the CMS ID file is not being created.

What have I broken/forgotten… driving me nuts… I even tried a new website

OK I have just checked the cms.log on my website and it says:

Sun, 08 Dec 2019 19:33:30 +0100 Domain trial period expired
Sun, 08 Dec 2019 19:33:30 +0100 Passport check failed. You will need to register a passport to use TotalCMS further.

?? I have a fully licensed version of Total CMS. What does this mean?

If I try to Register the Total CMS RapidWeaver says Registration Failed, Passport already in use.

Did you register that license before on a different domain?
You can look up your registrations here: https://www.weavers.space/support/

Hmm. it seems it is registered to a different domain, I don’t know how that happened but how can I change it to the domain I want?

You can’t, you will have to contact support at weavers space and ask joe to.

Thanks, I was just about to reply to say the info page says coming soon…

I am trying not to pester Joe too much but his response was " 28-osl.com does not have a license associated with it. Feel free to assign it to whatever you want.

Cheers,
Joe"

Which implies he things I can re-assign my passport to a different domain myself?

he is saying that there is no 28-osl.com registered go ahead and put in the license and click the registration button in admin core.

This is all resolved now thank you for your help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.