Problems with POINTS (JoeWorkman)

(Konrad) #1

Hi everyone,

I am having a problem with POINTS. I use the lightbox link for 7 points on my map. But when I click on one point - then not ONE but SEVEN lightbox-windows open. When you close the lightbox, you have to close it seven times. Not so nice. Every link has a unique ID.

Does anyone else have these problems?

THANK SO MUCH!

(Ric) #2

Sounds like a conflict with another stack on the page. Are you using Foundation?
I have a similar problem trying to implement WW’s Supermenu on a Foundation page. Supermenu also requires unique id’s for each instance but somethings conflicting and it’s causing the whole page to become selectable somewhat like yours.
It would be nice to seeing an obvious solution before I spend half a day trying to isolate the cause.

(Robert Ziebol 🖖🏼) #3

I have a feeling @rwoldie is using an old version of Lightbox, this sounds like an old bug that use to happen with Joe’s Lightbox stack. Joe fixed this in a recent update of the stack.

(Konrad) #4

Yeah. That was easy. Updated the Lightbox and it works like charme! Thanks Robert!!! :blush:

@ricinport No its not foundation. Sorry have no idea what is causing your problem.

(Robert Ziebol 🖖🏼) #5

Glad we got it working! I was also doing the support ticket you sent in. Will close that now.