One of my sites will not publish. It crashes every time. Other sites seem to be publishing fine. It’s something to do with a new blog page entry I made. I deleted that entry, now it’s publishing. I’ll try adding the blog entry agin and see what happens.
I am experiencing the same problem + I am incapable of previewing my blog page using RW-Writer.
I use another blog stack in another site and it works well…
I deleted the freshly added blog page, and publish worked then. Next I added a new blog page and slowly added text, and then a photo, all the while testing publish at each stage to see what might be causing the crash, but in the end it all worked. The crash reports went to Realmac so hopefully they can tell what the problem was.