Publishing stop working correctly after the upgrade

RW been working since day 1 since I purchased it until I upgraded it to 7.5.5. then it would freeze in the middle of publishing randomly.

I can’t quit or exit RW after it freezes and I have to force quit the app to restart it. I am still unable to publish without it freezing on me.

Downgrading does not fixes it. What should I check or look into to fix this issue?

Thank you
Bill

Republish all files does not fix it and freezes too.

This was happening to me and I noticed that, when I went into publishing setup, my saved passwords had all gone missing. I re-typed it in and it worked as normal.

It will log in the server with no problem, it just freezes in the middle of publishing like at 26 out of 29, 3 out of 29, or 17 out of 29 etc. then freezes.

This is published from same files and it freezes to a point where I have to force quit to be able to open RW again.

Ah, that’s different then mine then. There are a couple of suggestions here you could try: Publishing fails consistently

Thank you @jabostick

The other post you linked mentioned to redo the bookmark so I did and it seem to fixes it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.