Randomly load stack (of several available) on page load?

I have a super simple two column stack with image on left and text on right. I’d like to be able to rotate (swap) identical (with different content) stacks for this one. ie: an “ad rotator” concept. Is there a way to do this? Randomly picking one of 3-4 stacks to display upon page load would be sufficient. Ideally, seven or eight of these rotators would then be put in a single column partial to have a column of 7-8 rotating items.

I know I can use a php include and a php rotator script (which I already do on my site) but I’d love to be able to do this from within RapidWeaver.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

https://stacks4stacks.com/sortstack/ might be suitable for that.

1 Like

Aha! Funny how names throw you off. I looked thru Stacks4Stacks but the “Sort” name threw a curve ball at me at far as what it does.

Sortstack could certainly work…

Thanks!

Might want to also look at Slot Machine by Joe Workman. Not sure if the sort stack does this, but Slot Machine will ONLY load the particular item it choses on the page. Other ones do not. Again, not sure about the sort stack.

Will take a look… thanks very much. Looks much like my current php random include method, except in RW… Great. Thanks.