RapidSearch Pro 2.5.1 demo: config.php missing

Hi!
I installed the demo version of RSP 2.5.1.
When I try to access the admin dashboard, I receive these messages:

Warning: require(config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/[…]/rw/cerca/files/rspro/index.php on line 11

Warning: require(config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/[…]/rw/cerca/files/rspro/index.php on line 11

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘config.php’ (include_path=’/web/htdocs/[…]/rw/cerca/files/rspro:.:/php5.6/lib/php/’) in /web/htdocs/[…]/rw/cerca/files/rspro/index.php on line 11

I noticed that index.php in …/files/rspro/ server directory need a config.php file that is missing in the directory it is in.
I think (maybe I’m wrong) that config.php is the file in which the RSP stack save the parameters to access the database…
What happened?

Hello,

I am having the same issue with a fresh install.

Anyone?

C

Did you check the linked post to see if that helps?

If not suggest you contact @willwood

It’s a PHP problem. I solved by contacting my hosting provider…

1 Like

Thank you both.

I followed all the instructions, and I can get the page to load by creating a blank config.php file in that folder, since it doesn’t create it automatically. Then it shows the graphic that it cannot connect to the database, though other PHP/MySQL test files can connect.

I can’t find the “skeleton code” of the config.php link above to add to my config.php file.

I have double-checked to ensure the host, port, username, and password are correct and work when logging in other ways.

I am running this on my own server, so I am the hosting provider. :wink:

C

I am getting this in my error log:

PHP Notice: Undefined variable: config in /Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/myuser/test/search/files/rspro/index.php on line 20

I assume this index.php is pulling info from /Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/myuser/test/search/files/stacks_page_page2.php, where the MySQL and user account information is entered and correct?

C

What version of .php are you using?

Hello,

PHP 5.6.30

Thanks,

C

Hmmm… should be OK. Maybe time to contact @willwood

Yeah, will do.

Thanks for the support all.

C

1 Like