Rapidweaver 6.3.3 and Stacks 3 issue

Hi there,

I have updated Rapidweaver and Stacks 3. All my stacks have been updated as well. The banner stacks I use no longer work. Joe Workman Stack “Gyro” simply does not show in preview mode or when uploaded and “Scroll” stack shows images one after another instead of scrolling them… in preview mode or when uploaded.

Any help would be much appreciated !

Thanks !

Check for updates for Gyro. I released v2.2 last week that completely revamps the entire stack for S3. I am looking into Scroll still.

1 Like

Hi Joe!
Just updated and replaced in my pages. Gyro 2.2 works fine now! Great.
When do you think Scroll will get the same treatment? A matter of hours/days? :wink:

Also, I have over 35 different sliders using Scroll. Will I have to redo them all with the updated version? Gyro showed as “Gyro (Legacy)” in my pages. I had to replace it… but only had 2 pages so that was fine.

Thanks a lot!

I don’t have an ETA on Scroll yet…

@carldufour I am sorry for the inconvenience. I did not even know about this conflict until very late Friday afternoon. I took an hour or so trying to debug the situation but has not yet able to come up with a solution. I don’t want to tell you a fix is coming this week in case I don’t make that timeframe. So all I can say is that I am looking into it and will try to get a fix out as soon as possible.

Hi.
Any news on the fix for the Scroll stack for Stacks 3.0?
My project is stuck with over 200 pages using the stack.
Thanks

Not yet. It looks to be more work than I am able to commit at this time. I should have more time after my CMS ships this month. Sorry.

I put in an all nighter and shipped an update that fixes Scroll with Stacks 3. Enjoy!

I’m also having issues using sweetbutton to trigger an expose lightbox with a formloom stack in the lightbox- no matter what I do the lightbox won’t size correctly. - Unsure if the problem lies with the sweetbutton and expose stack or the formloom stack.

…combine the above issue with RapidWeaver unexpectedly crashing every time I select re-publish all files, and you’ll understand why I’m going grey!

@Bushman So you are using Formloom 3, adding it to a Stacks page with the Formloom stack, inside of an expose stack which is being launched by Sweet Button? Have a link? What is not sizing right? Height? Width?

@zeebe ] - I’ve reposted it again shortly so you can give me your Jedi advice

You did describe it right - It is a sweetbutton, triggering an expose lightbox with a formloom3 stack linked to a formloom page (with the no-theme box checked)

The height is the issue I’m experiencing the problem with: Website link is www.hemingwaycruises.com - SweetButton is upper left below the banner - Talk to an Agent.