With RW 6.2.4 out the way, we’re focusing on RapidWeaver 6.3. This is a new feature update that we’re aiming to launch later in the summer. Our focus is on making RapidWeaver even more useful and reliable, with FTP uploading and other areas of the app seeing some new changes!
New in RapidWeaver 6.3 Beta 2 (Build 14958)
Changes between the previous beta and this beta are noted in bold.
- Significant updates to RapidWeaver’s publishing feature.
- RapidWeaver now supports a wider range of FTPS authentication options
- Updated to the latest version of the cURL library to improve the reliability of uploads.
- Unique description metatags are now generated in the Blog plugin to improve your blog’s SEO.
- RapidWeaver now remembers your Preview scroll position when switching a page between Edit and Preview.
- Fixes a problem in the Photo Album page where the page title would incorrectly be shown in gallery pages.
- Fixes an issue where the Email Address field in the Site Setup would not be disabled when the Footer was disabled.
- Fixes a crash when attempting to preview a project with a malformed theme.
- Fixes a crash when dragging resources between RapidWeaver projects.
Download RapidWeaver 6.3 Beta 2
If you’re happy with the risks associated with using pre-release software, you can grab a download here.
If you run into any issues, please let us know here (or via email).