We’ve got a fresh new build for you. If you’re running public beta 1 or 2, this is an essential update.
This will probably be the last beta for this round before we declare 7.3 ready for general release.
Here’s a list of what’s new in 7.3:
- Added a site-wide search feature. This will get even better when plugin develops update their plugins to take full advantage of it!
- Added support for theme updates, developers will first need to update their themes to take advantage of this
- Fixed an issue where canceling during export/publish means that future publishes wouldn’t work
- Header & Footer text in the sitemap plugin are now saved correctly
- Fixed a crash when users would try to replace resources with a page
- RW no longer crashes on save when the offsite page URL is left empty
- Fixed an issue where ethe addons installer window could not be closed
- URL for help in publishing now resolves correctly
- Added a new %page_path% macro. This will return the path to the current page
- RapidWeaver no longer beachballs when installing lots of themes
- We now allow plugins to pass requirements to RW via the update URL (important for compatibility)
- Added a URL scheme for automatically registering RapidWeaver
Download RapidWeaver 7.3 (18575b) Public Beta 3:
Dan & Team Realmac