Hey guys & gals,
We’re back with a new build of RapidWeaver! We’ve been reading your feedback, and fixing up things and adding the most requested features (within reason obvs), so let’s dive in…
Here’s what’s new in RW 7.3 (18549b):
- [NEW] Added a site-wide search feature. This will get even better when plugin develops update their plugins to take full advantage of it!
- [NEW] Added support for theme updates, yup that’s right you can now get theme updates directly in RapidWeaver!
- Fixed an issue where canceling during export/publish means that future publishes would not work
- Header & Footer text int he sitemap plugin are now saved correctly
- Fixed a crash when users would try to replace resources with a page
- RW no longer crashes on save when the offsite page URL is left empty
- Fixed an issue where ethe addons installer window could not be closed
- We now allow plugins to pass requirements to RW via the update URL (important for compatibility)
IMPORTANT: While we don’t expect this to cause any issues with your RapidWeaver projects I would suggest you back everything up before running this on your existing projects.
If you’re happy with the risks of running beta software, here’s the download:
RapidWeaver 7.3 (18549b ) Public Beta 1:
And more importantly keep the feedback coming, we’re dedicated to making sure RapidWeaver continues to kick-ass!
Dan (& Team Realmac)