Rapidweaver 7 and pay loom

The images for my pay loom page in rapid weaver 7 are not on my published site. I am using pay loom 3.0.5 beta. Help soon please!!

Post your link and we might be able to help? :slight_smile:

daphnemaxwellreid.com

I don’t see payloom on this link?

The photos showed up once, now when I publish the site to Network Solutions (my Host) I don’t get the photos for the Books and Cards page!!!I have rebuilt the page twice, but nothing is showing up when I republish. I am not getting an answer from yabdab.

The books and cards page.

Lots of errors… what does it look like in the RW file?

is there a better product sales stack than pay loom? that works with RW7?

What kind of errors? How do I address them?

Can you see the screenshot with the errors? Personally, I am not good at code so I can’t tell you, but why would you be linking to Twitter? That all seems fishy to me.

I am not linking to twitter, but I will check out why you mentioned that. Thank you.

I checked and could not see any reference to twitter in my files. I will continue to look. Again, are there any other stacks that would do a product sales page?

Your resources are not showing up. If you see a ? mark instead of an image, there is something wrong with the link to the resource. If you can’t see it in Rapidweaver, you won’t see it on your website. Again, I ask if you can see the red text in my screenshot? there seems to be more wrong than just missing photos.

If you want to find out about shopping carts, search the forum. I personally don’t have an answer for you.

I will investigate. I can see it in RW7, but not when it is published. Now I have some message about the php?? I have no idea what this means.

Error: Could not copy /var/folders/sh/lfhw6dld1kl7hfdd55kpns_w0000gn/T/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver/RapidWeaver/22844/document-0x6000003fd100/page6/PayPalPlugin/payloom-6-detail_1.png to /var/folders/sh/lfhw6dld1kl7hfdd55kpns_w0000gn/T/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver/RapidWeaver/22844/document-0x6000003fd100/RWDocumentPagePreview/shop-2/files/payloom_stacks.php/index_files/payloom-6-detail_1.png.

I’m going to let someone else step in… but if you do screenshots of your RW views that might help others. Both preview and edit mode and settings.

Thanks. Will do. I am rebuilding the page again. Thank goodness I only have 6 products :slight_smile:

Payloom stopped being supported quite a while ago, as I recall sometime before RW7 was released, and has not been on Yabdab site since then. Perhaps Mike can answer your questions. @yabdab

For a small catalog I would recommend Yuzool’s Cart2 or the Ecwid plug-in or the Ecwid snippets - free for up to 10 items. Search the forum for more info about Cart2 and Ecwid - there have been many posts about them.

1 Like

If you have 10 or less items you can use Ecwids Free version, very simple to use and implement

Thank you.