Here’s the latest version of RapidWeaver for you all to enjoy.
What’s New in RapidWeaver 8.0.2
- Fixed an issue with blog images not showing while editing posts.
- Project file icon is now displayed in the title bar, again!
- Code plugin now remembers the state of “Show in navigation” checkbox
- Fixed an issue with incorrectly marking pages as changed
- Updated internally used font awesome from 4.6.2 to 4.7
- Added support back-in for rendering Font Awesome fonts in the page list
- Privacy notice CSS is now inserted before custom global CSS
- RW7 projects migrated to RW8 now include banner alt tags.
- Fixed an issue where a users addon directory couldn’t be exported
- Individual pages can now override the sitewide language setting
- Buy License button now hides correctly after activation
- Fixed some issues in the Mountain Theme
- Fixed some issues in the Engineer Theme
- Fixed some issues in the Future Theme
Download RapidWeaver 8.0.2 here or check in-app for updates.
We’ve submitted the Setapp version for review and we hope it will be available to users on that platform soon.
If you find any bugs or issues please let us know!