As you may know, we’ve been working hard on 8.2 for many months, and I’m pleased to say it’s now available Thanks to everyone who helped with the beta, it really does makes a difference!
So, on to the good stuff, here’s a list of what’s new:
What’s New in RapidWeaver 8.2
- Lists in styled text areas should now behave a little better
- Improved the speed of export when publishing to a RAM disk
- RapidWeaver is now Notarized via Apple
- Further work on improving the way missing resources are searched for (and hopefully found).
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to “Copy Support Logs”
- Removed the SFTP public key field from publishing settings (as it’s not required)
- Fixed the preview issue where RapidWeaver wouldn’t update the preview correctly
- Fixed a bug where RapidWeaver would appear to hang during publishing (possibly caused by OpenSSL and certificate/server issues)
- Fixed up a tonne of issues with the Photo Album page type
- Contact form now updates correctly when changing page properties
- Control + Left Click a resource in the resource browser now works correctly
- Improved performance when accessing files, especially from remote drives
- Fixed a crash in the crash reporter, and it does make you wonder if perhaps we need a crash reporter for the crash reporter.
- Fixed an issue where preview would get stuck in an endless loop (or dare I say infinite loop).
- Fixed an issue when saving with an image attachment in styled text areas would deadlock the app
If you’re still using an older version of RapidWeaver, we’d urge you to upgrade now. This is honestly the best version of RapidWeaver we’ve ever shipped.
Edit: Some users have reported developer identity errors when launching RapidWeaver. A new build is now available that rectifies this problem.