RapidWeaver 8.1 / can't find resources. An easy solution

It seems that one of the big issues people are having with RW 8.1 is the message that the resources can’t be found or RW doesn’t have permission to access them. As I warehouse most everything, I did not expect to get this warning. But, for a site that I’ve worked on for several years, I did. I linked to the folder I expected the old resources to be in, but they weren’t there. However, the solution was simple - I FTPd into the site on the server, copied the Resources folder to my hard drive, and then relinked the items. Hope this helps others who might not be sure of what to do.


This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.