Here’s the latest beta of RapidWeaver 8.1 - this will hopefully be one of the last betas before release, stay tuned!
Please be aware: We’ve made some big under the hood changes to how file management works , this is part of our continued work towards getting RapidWeaver fully Sandboxed and onto the Mac App Store.
Make sure you back up any mission-critical projects before using them with this version, and yes, you can run this alongside other versions of RapidWeaver should you wish.
If you find any issues please report them here in this thread.
What’s New in 8.1 Beta 10 (Build 20462b)?
- Further work on Dark Mode
- Fixed up a bunch of crashers!
- Various other minor fixes and enhancements.
What’s New in 8.1?
- Dark Mode for Mojave now supported
- Added Amazon S3 as a Publishing Destination
- Touch Bar support added
- Added support for resizing the preview in the main window
- Added support back in for copying a resources URL
- Added a new drop down menu to the Simulator toolbar button
- Added iPhone XS Max to the simulator window
- Added an option to disable OpenGraph metatags on a per page basis
- Add a new preference to disable UI sounds
- Multiple selection is now supported in the Resources Browser
- Resources can now be dragged from a child folder to the root resources folder
- Source list layout is now restored between opens
- Improved the handling of files in the Resources Manager
- Files in the Resources Browser can now be renamed
- Fixed an issue where the sitemap plugin and sitemap.xml was displayed and exported incorrectly
- Fixed an issue with adding edited photos from the resources browser
- Fixed an issue with resources not getting exported when previewing
- Fixed an issue where RapidWeaver would appear to deadlock while opening projects
- Fixed an issue where RapidWeaver would re-publish all files on every publish
- Fixed an issue where RapidWeaver would get stuck looping between pages
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect path would be used for social tags in the page header
- Fixed an issue with multiple buy buttons showing
- Fixed an issue where banner images wouldn’t show due to an issue with CSS consolidation
- Fixed a naming issue with FontAwesome
- Show Properties button in Blog now works correctly
- Fixed various podcasting and channel issues within the Blog page
- Fixed an issue with page styles being incorrectly applied to Master Styles
- Fixed up an issue with the Addons Installer
- Fixed up various crashes in the Photo Album Plugin
- Fixed a crash when using “Reveal in Finder” and the resource cannot be found
- Fixed up crash when using the link panel
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur in the Snippets Window
- Numerous other fixes and enhancements to boring (or too secret to mention yet)
- [DEV] Added a method to plugins to mark a page as changed without reloading the preview
If you do find an issue please report it here on this thread.