This is the fifth public beta for RapidWeaver 8.1, there’s lots of nice fixes and enhancements in this build (especially in the Resources Browser, we now support multiple selection and more!), but please remember this is a beta and as such is still in development.
What’s New in 8.1?
- Dark Mode for Mojave now supported
- Added Amazon S3 as a Publishing Destination
- Added support back in for copying a resources URL
- Multiple selection is now supported in the Resources Browser
- Resources can now be dragged from a child folder to the root resources folder
- Source list layout is now restored between opens
- Files in the Resources Browser can now be renamed
- Fixed an issue where the sitemap plugin and sitemap.xml was displayed and exported incorrectly
- Fixed an issue with adding edited photos from the resources browser
- Fixed an issue with resources not getting exported when previewing
- Fixed an issue where RapidWeaver would appear to deadlock while opening projects
- Fixed an issue where RapidWeaver would re-publish all files on every publish
- Fixed an issue where RapidWeaver would get stuck looping between pages
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect path would be used for social tags in the page header
- Fixed an issue with multiple buy buttons showing
- Fixed an issue where banner images wouldn’t show due to an issue with CSS consolidation
- Fixed a naming issue with FontAwesome
- Show Properties button in Blog now works correctly
- Fixed an issue with page styles being incorrectly applied to Master Styles
- Fixed up an issue with the Addons Installer
- Fixed up various crashes in the Photo Album Plugin
- Fixed a crash when using “Reveal in Finder” and the resource cannot be found
- Fixed up crash when using the link panel
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur in the Snippets Window
- Numerous other fixes and enhancements to boring (or too secret to mention yet)
- [DEV] Added a method to plugins to mark a page as changed without reloading the preview #2781
Make sure you back up any mission-critical projects before using them with this version, and yes, you can run this alongside other versions of RapidWeaver should you wish.
What’s new in 8.1 beta 5?
- More work on the Resource Browser, lots of nice enhancements!
- Colour pickers now have have their borders back
- Fixed a bug in the Site Settings Interface
- Theme Thumbnails now show in 10.11 and 10.12
- “Preview In…” sheet tweaked to work with Dark Mode
- Fixed an issue with the Sidebar in Dark Mode
- Fixed a crash when restoring saved documents
- Fixed a bunch of theme style issues
- Fixed a font issue with the Offroad theme
- Fixed an issue where links to resources in preview mode were incorrect
If you do find an issue please report it here on this thread.