Rapidweaver 8 Image - Can't find links!

Hey everyone, I have a dumb question :slight_smile:

I have a ton of image stacks on my site, and starting with RW8 (I believe), I can no longer see where any of them are linked! For image stacks with existing links, I have the option of removing the link, but I can’t find where the current image is actually linked. I’ve done some poking around in the application and I can’t seem to find what I’m looking for.

ALSO, while I’m here, what is the difference between and IMAGE and a SITE IMAGE stack?

Thanks!!

Alex

There have been several threads on this recently. Here are a couple:

If you need more info, you can try the search feature on this site. It’s very good.

Thanks! That’s not my main question though. And yes, I did spend a few minutes searching for my issue, where I cannot find the link to my current image stacks.

Okay,
What kind of image stack?

I’m away from a Mac for the next couple days, but if I remember when you use the stacks included image stack it copied the image into the project file.

As for site image check out this post (feature 4)

It has been discussed before. Here’s one of them:

You can search for others.

Dave

My mistake - I meant to post this screenshot. It’s a plain ol’ stock image stack!

Ah, thanks. So it’s just a bug. Darn!

It’ll take me a few hours to replace every image on my site, I don’t think it’s worth it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.