Rating system with database?

Hi,

Is there a star rating stack that can have unique IDs assigned to each rating and have the data (# of votes, average) stored in a database?

My setup is for each of over 50,000 airports in the world, I want to add a star rating system for about 30 amenities for each airport so the users can rate them; total of 1.5 million ratings. Since I use a template page and dynamically populate it with the specific airport data, I would like to be able to call up the ratings for each of the various amenities for that airport.

The only way I can see doing this is to use a database for retrieval of rating data based on the rating ID which would be dynamically generated in php. I have seen rating stacks but I haven’t seen one yet that allows a unique ID to be assigned to a rating.

Does anyone have any ideas on whether or not a stack like this exists?

Thanks,
Mike

I can’t think of a stack that has a database option, but there’s a script from PHP Jabbers that does use a database. https://www.phpjabbers.com/star-rating-script/

Thanks Neil! I need to look into this more.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.