Recommendations for stacks or addons to add buttons in to the navigation menu bar?

Hi Don,
Yes it looks like I’m good to go. I do appreciate what you were planning to do and your willingness to sort it out for me.
Cheers
L

Hi Doug, would you be able to help me a bit more with this code. It does work and the “Schedule a Free Consult” indeed has the button I want. The button is also showing up on the last item in each of the drop downs. For instance under “About” the “Blog” has a button as well as “Grief and Loss” under “Specialties”. Is there a way to stipulate that the button only exists for the exact last menu item “Schedule a Free Consult”?
Thank you in advance.
Lydia

I’m not at my Mac now (iPad), but try adding a greater than sign in-between the ul and li

Change this line:

To this:

nav#site-navigation > ul > li:last-of-type {

If this doesn’t work let me know, I’ll be back in the office in a few hours and will have a look.

Thanks Doug, That fixed it! Thanks again.
Cheers
Lydia

Hi Doug, whoops, looks like the toolbar at the bottom of the video goes over the dropped down menu items. When you have a chance could you possibly tweak the code if you think that will fix it?
Thanks in advance.
Lydia

Try this:

#playerWrapper-player1 .toolbar {
	z-index: 0!important;
}
2 Likes

Perfect!! Thanks again Doug.
Cheers
L

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.