Resources and Description Tag missing after importing project file to rw7 from rw5

hi there, after i opened my rw5 project file with rw7 to convert it all the resources are missing. what went wrong? is that a known problem? thanks! ruby

2 Likes

thanks david! that is exactly the way it upgraded from rw5 to rw7. the whole project converted unexpectedly fine and worked right away. only the resources are completely missing. when i add them afterwards i have to relink every single one of them to make them work again (download-zips and bigger lightbox pictures).

the problem is still not solved and i have another website - very similar to the one discussed here - that also converts fine but the resources are not being transported over. they are linked correctly in the rw5 project but missing completely in the rw7 project.

i just opened the rw5 file with rw6 and the resources are there! then i opened the rw6 file with rw7 and the resources are missing again :frowning:

any more ideas what i can do to make it work? thanks!!

@realmac another bug: the description tag was not transferred from rw5 to rw7 :frowning:
or maybe this is not the meta tag input field? what is it then? can’t find information about it in the very slim online guide.