RW8.1 "Unable to load CMS preview libraries" in Preview

Running latest version of RW 8.1, latest version of Stacks, all stacks updated.

“Unable to load CMS preview libraries. Try adding a CMS Text stack to the bottom of your page.”

I have no idea how I turned this on or what I added.

I updated to RW 8.1, updated to latest stacks, updated one stack from JW I think (can’t figure out which)

Shows up in preview in every theme at top of page.

What am I not seeing?

Remember, this is a BETA version of RapidWeaver. I would send in your project file to Dan as he suggests in this thread:

Does it work in the release version?

More info, I feel like I’m a real detective:

Duplicated project file, deleted stack, tested, problem no longer present — must tie to the stack right?

It shows in edit and preview mode. Also shows in Preview in Firefox. Also in Simulate and Menu - View; Menu Item - Preview Page.

It only shows at the top of the page that has the stack ‘PowerGrid CSV:

I have not published yet, but I’d assume it would show up in a live hosted site.

Wish I would have done a better job bug tracking yesterday, probably would have known to go rightly to Joe site to report problem rather than RW forums.

Source of preview page:

Partial paste of source starts next line:

<meta charset="utf-8" />

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=0" />
    <meta name="robots" content="index, follow" />

<meta name="generator" content="RapidWeaver" />

<title>Advertising | REDACTED</title> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" href="../rw_common/themes/Engineer/consolidated.css" /> <link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' media='all' href='../rw_common/plugins/stacks/stacks.css' /> <link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' media='all' href='files/stacks_page_page7.css' /> <script type='text/javascript' charset='utf-8' src='../rw_common/plugins/stacks/jquery-2.2.4.min.js'></script> <script type='text/javascript' charset='utf-8' src='files/stacks_page_page7.js'></script> <meta name="formatter" content="Stacks v3.6.3 (4194)" > <meta class="stacks3 stack version" id="com.stacks4stacks.stacks.spacer" name="Spacer" content="1.4.0"> <meta class="stacks3 stack version" id="com.joeworkman.stacks.powergrid.csv" name="PowerGrid CSV" content="1.7.4">

Unable to load CMS preview libraries. Try adding a CMS Text stack to the bottom of your page.

Partial paste of source ends above line:

I’m sorry, this is the latest version of the official Release, 8.1 – got it from inside the program.

I’m an idiot – I had the Danger Zone box checked so this is Version 8.1 (20217b)

Had no idea of the ‘Send to Dan’ protocols, will now figure those out and comply.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.