RW8.1 "Unable to load CMS preview libraries" in Preview

(Tappy) #1

Running latest version of RW 8.1, latest version of Stacks, all stacks updated.

“Unable to load CMS preview libraries. Try adding a CMS Text stack to the bottom of your page.”

I have no idea how I turned this on or what I added.

I updated to RW 8.1, updated to latest stacks, updated one stack from JW I think (can’t figure out which)

Shows up in preview in every theme at top of page.

What am I not seeing?

RapidWeaver 8.1 Public Beta 1
(Robert Ziebol 🖖🏼) #2

Remember, this is a BETA version of RapidWeaver. I would send in your project file to Dan as he suggests in this thread:

(Joe Workman) #3

Does it work in the release version?

(Tappy) #4

More info, I feel like I’m a real detective:

Duplicated project file, deleted stack, tested, problem no longer present — must tie to the stack right?

It shows in edit and preview mode. Also shows in Preview in Firefox. Also in Simulate and Menu - View; Menu Item - Preview Page.

It only shows at the top of the page that has the stack ‘PowerGrid CSV:

I have not published yet, but I’d assume it would show up in a live hosted site.

Wish I would have done a better job bug tracking yesterday, probably would have known to go rightly to Joe site to report problem rather than RW forums.

Source of preview page:

Partial paste of source starts next line:

<meta charset="utf-8" />

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=0" />
    <meta name="robots" content="index, follow" />

<meta name="generator" content="RapidWeaver" />

<title>Advertising | REDACTED</title> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" href="../rw_common/themes/Engineer/consolidated.css" /> <link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' media='all' href='../rw_common/plugins/stacks/stacks.css' /> <link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' media='all' href='files/stacks_page_page7.css' /> <script type='text/javascript' charset='utf-8' src='../rw_common/plugins/stacks/jquery-2.2.4.min.js'></script> <script type='text/javascript' charset='utf-8' src='files/stacks_page_page7.js'></script> <meta name="formatter" content="Stacks v3.6.3 (4194)" > <meta class="stacks3 stack version" id="com.stacks4stacks.stacks.spacer" name="Spacer" content="1.4.0"> <meta class="stacks3 stack version" id="com.joeworkman.stacks.powergrid.csv" name="PowerGrid CSV" content="1.7.4">

Unable to load CMS preview libraries. Try adding a CMS Text stack to the bottom of your page.

Partial paste of source ends above line:

(Tappy) #5

I’m sorry, this is the latest version of the official Release, 8.1 – got it from inside the program.

(Tappy) #6

I’m an idiot – I had the Danger Zone box checked so this is Version 8.1 (20217b)

Had no idea of the ‘Send to Dan’ protocols, will now figure those out and comply.