What's up with Preview mode?

OMG ready to pull my hair out! Everything is up tp date, OS, RW, Stacks … Preview gets wonky several times within my project. Sometimes Stacks showup, sometimes they don’t. Things are arranged right, the next minute all mixed up! Is this a bug that might be being worked on (I hope)? Closing then reopening helps, but not every time. Any info would be much appreciated. Thank you!

What version OSX and RW??

Hi Greg,

Mojave 10.14.5 and RW 8.2.1- thank you :-)!

No guarantee that it will solve your issue, but I would try to go to:

Users > your-user-name-here > Library > Group Containers > P97H7FTHWN.com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver8 > Library > Preferences

…and delete the preferences file that sits inside that folder. (The file name should be something like P97H7FTHWN.com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver8.plist). Then, delete your existing RW app and download the fresh copy from https://www.realmacsoftware.com/rapidweaver/releasenotes/. Restart RW and set your RW preferences anew.

i think it would be good to find out a bit more about the issue:

1. is it project related? or does a new nearly empty project suffer from the same issues?

2. is it page related? or does a new early empty page suffer from the same issues?

If either of the above are true, then we’ll need to have a look at the project/page in order to give any real advice.

1. Do you have any of the plugins like: PlusKit, SiteMap, LockDown, RapidFlickr, or RapidBlog? These were the LogHound plugins.
    RW 8.2 is not currently compatible with any of these (more info about that). But for the time being either choose RW v8.2 or these plugins, but not both. You should remove them entirely from your adding folder.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.