Safari Pinned Tabs

Apologies if this has already been covered but I notice that my pinned tabs are very small and barely noticeable in Safari (version 14) . Is there a suggested vector svg file size that I should be providing Rapidweaer in order for me to be able to see this tab ? I’m assuming that the vector svg in the web icons feature of Rapidweaver is where I should be going to resolve this ? See an example pinned tabs here Kind Regards | Justin

This is my fav site for this…

1 Like

Tell me @joeworkman , do you use the “Insert the following code in the section of your pages” option - or do you instead download the favicon package of icons and then insert these into the ‘web icons’ feature in Rapidweaver ? Thanks for the heads up. Justin :slight_smile:

IconFly Web is what I use. It generates a complete package in seconds. The svg file I add usually is made in Illustrator since most of the logo’s I have to use for clients are vectors. Svg is vector based, so dimensions are less important here. RW ‘web Icons’ work perfectly for me.

Hans

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.