SCREENS STACK from JOE WORKMAN NOT WORKING

I am very confused about a certain issue I am having. I purchased Screes Stack from Joe Workman two days ago. I took a look at the demo file, that comes included in the purchase, which actually works flawlessly. So I decided to replicate the exact settings into a new project (RW 8.2.1) to build my custom 1-page website. When I replicated the exact settings from the demo file to RW 8.2.1, it did not scroll the page like the demo file provided. If I turn off SNAP SCROLL then the page scrolls fine but I want the page to snap to each page, that’s why I bought it in the 1st place, plus the full page header. Another thing that doesn’t work is the links to each page, even though I followed the exact video instructions Joe has provided on his YouTube channel. I asked for an explanation and got back a very short 1 sentence reply of “I think what you want is to turn off Snap Scroll inside of the main Screens stack” and that reply did not help one bit since I explained to him that is what I did in the 1st place to get the page to scroll.
I was told by Joe to go online and look up videos and docs and all that in his email reply, in fact, it’s his signature in the email, which I did, and had no problem doing so. But still, after all the research I did, I have found no solution to this issue. I asked for a refund but Joe would not give one.
I just want to know why it works flawlessly in the demo file and when replicated dose not work in RW 8.2.1 which is the newest update to Rapid Weaver. If I could just get that question answered I would be happy and go away @joeworkman .

So in your last forum post, I’m pretty sure you set a world record for getting a thread closed and unlisted. You even threatened people in this very community. Wow.

Even after all that, I emailed you via my support and told gave you some steps to do and I would get back to you after I finished some other work.

Instead, you have chosen to slander me publicly here as well as in several of my YouTube videos. I am done with you sir. I have refunded your purchase. Good luck with your life. I am sorry that you are having a bad day.

5 Likes

Yes, I did post on your YouTube page trying to get your attention. However after I did so I removed the post. That was taking things too far and I do apologize with that type of unprofessional behavior. But I did not threaten anyone on the forum.
I told Paul, who put me down, that if he knew who he was speaking to he would not want to continue because I have lawyers and I am not afraid of pushing them into situations out of my control. Which I felt attacked in this situation when trying to voice my
opinion. You can be done all you want. That’s not a big deal to me as I will still be purchasing and using other products from your online store.

@Propheceed Welcome to the community! :slightly_smiling_face: You definitely came in with a bang. :exploding_head:

If you have an issue with a product/developer/etc it’s usually best to work with the designer/developer. Please realize each developer is human, and is bound to be imperfect (not reply quick enough, use the words you want, etc).

Also, think it’s time to dust off these genius forum rules:

General Forum Rules

• Always treat other forum members with respect. All posts, including disagreements, should be handled in a constructive and polite manner.
  • Please keep your posts in the correct category so that other users can easily find them. The quickest answer to one of your questions often comes from a fellow user like you perusing that specific section. If your intention is to get your answer directly from Realmac, please reach us directly at: support@realmacsoftware.com.
  • Please keep all posts relevant to the category where it lives. Also, if creating a new post, you should choose a descriptive header rather than an emotional or non-specific one.
  • Please keep all private communication private.
  • Please refrain from using profanity and writing posts that are NSFW.
  • If you are the developer of an add-on (or part of their team) please identify yourself as such if you are mentioning your own product to a potential buyer.
  • If the issue you wrote about was solved off the forum, please return and allow others to know that and offer any advice you have learned. That might help others with the same issue.

For your reference: http://forums.realmacsoftware.com/t/forum-rules-of-the-road/1306

8 Likes