See all the Stacks 4 videos NOW!

Update: Friday, May 31

• All the videos are public and free now, links are below.
  • There’s a new beta. The version that will hopefully become the public beta next week. If you’re a $10 patron you can download it out today: Download Stacks Beta 24

Check out all the big features of Stacks. And, soon you’ll be able to get a copy of the soon to be released public beta and help us test Stacks 4 to make this the best release ever.

Feature #5 - (soon - released in a few hours) - Externals and Templates

Feature #4 - Site Images

Feature #3 - New Text Editing Interface

Feature #2 - Library Customization

Feature #1 - Multiple Selection

5 More Things

And one more little reminder… I know there are some folks out there that need early access to developer releases, but aren’t developers… this is for you:

8 Likes

Great work on the text-editing improvements! I especially love the narrow column solution you’ve come up with

2 Likes

Hi Isaiah. Im really enjoying watching your concise presentations and you enjoying your wonderful creativity. I can see its been hard work and painstaking. THANK YOU. Stacks is growing into a powerful app. Amazing.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks for the encouragement. This last part of getting all the bugs nailed down is really really hard. But it’s worth it, of course. :slight_smile:

A little news on the how it’s progressing: https://twitter.com/isaiah/status/1134143863470399489

Rough translation into English:
I have 15 things left on my to-do list for Stacks 4: 10 bugs of varying difficulty, 4 tiny features, and little UI change.

Sometimes I can finish 5 in a day. Sometimes one item takes two weeks. It’s very difficult to predict. But no matter how you cut it, 15 things is NOT A LOT of things. So, not long now. :tada::grin:

4 Likes

Update: Friday, May 31

• All the videos are public and free now, links are above in the first post.
  • There’s a new beta. The version that will hopefully become the public beta next week. If you’re a $10 patron you can download it out today: Download Stacks Beta 24
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.